This was the final finishing touches to the rendering project we had undertaken. Covid caused this project to take longer then we had anticipated due to supply issues of stone and metal work but we think the end result looks amazing. The old wall was removed and a new rustic brick wall was built in its place complete with steel railing and matching gate. Slate capping stones were installed to match the newly laid slate to the front of the property. Decorative tile were also laid in the doorway to the property to break up the black slate.
All posts tagged: Fencing
One of our past projects. The old fence panels had blown over due to high winds snapping the wooden posts. We built a much stronger fence with concrete posts which will be good for years to come.
Wow , what a week to schedule in a fencing project. The weather has been in the minus temperatures with intermittent spells of snow. We took down all the old fencing and posts and put in new timber posts. The new fencing was installed with a new gate and lock. Our client was very happy with the end result.
Garden maintenance. Overgrown bushes, shrubbery and trees were removed then the area levelled with topsoil. The garden was prepared ready for the new lawn and fencing erected. A separate area was then prepared and gravelled ready for the installation of the new garden shed. Our clients now have a lovely landscaped garden with raised block paved patio and separate area of lawn for them to enjoy.
What we thought was going to be a straight forward job didn’t quite turn out that way. After we had taken down all the original fencing and removed all the posts we set about putting in new concrete posts. It was very hard work because we seemed to hit concrete every time we bored a new hole. It was a long day to get all the posts in and aching backs all round. The next day we set about bolting on the cross rails and nailing of the panels, we couldn’t have picked a worse day weather wise because it started to rain the minute we started and didn’t let up all day.The end result was well worth all the effort and we had two happy clients.